Adele's estranged father eyeing reconciliation with pregnant singer
- Photo: Paul Treadway/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best TMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:56:00 PM
- TLC's 'Little People, Big World' Star Jeremy Roloff's Wedding FiMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 6:17:00 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best T
Adele's estranged father has reached out to the soul star after learning she is pregnant, insisting he wants "more than anything" to be part of her life as she becomes a mother.
RELATED: Stars in Weird Suits
Adele announced last month she is starting a family with boyfriend Simon Konecki, and recent reports suggest she is due in September.
RELATED: Sylvester Stallone's Son Found Dead
The Grammy-winning singer's dad Mark Evans, who split from Adele's mother Penny when the star was just three years old, heard the news from his own mother and he has now urged his daughter to consider a reconciliation. He tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "Mum rang and said, 'Mark, I've got some important news for you. Adele is expecting a child'. My first reaction was a surge of happiness for her. But as we chatted about how Adele had told her in person, it dawned on me that my daughter hadn't wanted to tell me herself. My happiness for her turned to gloom because I realized I really was out of the picture as far as she is concerned.
RELATED: Kristin Callavari's Maternity Style
Get out the vote
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite