Adele's estranged father eyeing reconciliation with pregnant singer
- Photo: Paul Treadway/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Jennifer Aniston, Jon Hamm and Will Ferrell Headlining 'Stand Up to Cancer' TelecaMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:49:00 AM
- Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' Dips But Still DominatesMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:46:00 AM
- There's Another Duggar on the WayMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:34:00 AM
- Hollywood's Climate-Themed Movies Getting Own Awards Show (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:10:00 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Jennifer Aniston, Jon Hamm and Will Ferrell Headlining 'Stand Up to Cancer' Teleca
Adele's estranged father has reached out to the soul star after learning she is pregnant, insisting he wants "more than anything" to be part of her life as she becomes a mother.
RELATED: Stars in Weird Suits
Adele announced last month she is starting a family with boyfriend Simon Konecki, and recent reports suggest she is due in September.
RELATED: Sylvester Stallone's Son Found Dead
The Grammy-winning singer's dad Mark Evans, who split from Adele's mother Penny when the star was just three years old, heard the news from his own mother and he has now urged his daughter to consider a reconciliation. He tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "Mum rang and said, 'Mark, I've got some important news for you. Adele is expecting a child'. My first reaction was a surge of happiness for her. But as we chatted about how Adele had told her in person, it dawned on me that my daughter hadn't wanted to tell me herself. My happiness for her turned to gloom because I realized I really was out of the picture as far as she is concerned.
RELATED: Kristin Callavari's Maternity Style
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite