Adele's estranged father eyeing reconciliation with pregnant singer
- Photo: Paul Treadway/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Adele's estranged father has reached out to the soul star after learning she is pregnant, insisting he wants "more than anything" to be part of her life as she becomes a mother.
RELATED: Stars in Weird Suits
Adele announced last month she is starting a family with boyfriend Simon Konecki, and recent reports suggest she is due in September.
RELATED: Sylvester Stallone's Son Found Dead
The Grammy-winning singer's dad Mark Evans, who split from Adele's mother Penny when the star was just three years old, heard the news from his own mother and he has now urged his daughter to consider a reconciliation. He tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "Mum rang and said, 'Mark, I've got some important news for you. Adele is expecting a child'. My first reaction was a surge of happiness for her. But as we chatted about how Adele had told her in person, it dawned on me that my daughter hadn't wanted to tell me herself. My happiness for her turned to gloom because I realized I really was out of the picture as far as she is concerned.
RELATED: Kristin Callavari's Maternity Style
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "That '70s Show" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite