Adele's estranged father eyeing reconciliation with pregnant singer
- Photo: Paul Treadway/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Scandal Postmortem: Are Olivia and Fitz Over for Good?MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 10:08:00 AM
- Ratings: Scandal Hits Finale High; Community, Parenthood Up MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 9:34:00 AM
- I Don't Know What Bryan Singer Did, and Neither Do YouMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Scandal' Season Finale Up as ABC Wins NightMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:55:00 AM
- Hillary Rodham Clinton's New Memoir Title and Cover UnveiledMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:30:00 AM
- Scandal Postmortem: Are Olivia and Fitz Over for Good?
Adele's estranged father has reached out to the soul star after learning she is pregnant, insisting he wants "more than anything" to be part of her life as she becomes a mother.
RELATED: Stars in Weird Suits
Adele announced last month she is starting a family with boyfriend Simon Konecki, and recent reports suggest she is due in September.
RELATED: Sylvester Stallone's Son Found Dead
The Grammy-winning singer's dad Mark Evans, who split from Adele's mother Penny when the star was just three years old, heard the news from his own mother and he has now urged his daughter to consider a reconciliation. He tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "Mum rang and said, 'Mark, I've got some important news for you. Adele is expecting a child'. My first reaction was a surge of happiness for her. But as we chatted about how Adele had told her in person, it dawned on me that my daughter hadn't wanted to tell me herself. My happiness for her turned to gloom because I realized I really was out of the picture as far as she is concerned.
RELATED: Kristin Callavari's Maternity Style
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite