Adele's estranged father eyeing reconciliation with pregnant singer
- Photo: Paul Treadway/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:40:00 AM
- 'Mad Men's' Matthew Weiner Q&A: Are We Over-Analyzing TV?MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:25:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'
Adele's estranged father has reached out to the soul star after learning she is pregnant, insisting he wants "more than anything" to be part of her life as she becomes a mother.
RELATED: Stars in Weird Suits
Adele announced last month she is starting a family with boyfriend Simon Konecki, and recent reports suggest she is due in September.
RELATED: Sylvester Stallone's Son Found Dead
The Grammy-winning singer's dad Mark Evans, who split from Adele's mother Penny when the star was just three years old, heard the news from his own mother and he has now urged his daughter to consider a reconciliation. He tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "Mum rang and said, 'Mark, I've got some important news for you. Adele is expecting a child'. My first reaction was a surge of happiness for her. But as we chatted about how Adele had told her in person, it dawned on me that my daughter hadn't wanted to tell me herself. My happiness for her turned to gloom because I realized I really was out of the picture as far as she is concerned.
RELATED: Kristin Callavari's Maternity Style
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite