- Photo: Dave Hogan/Getty Images North America1 of 16
- Photo: RMBI SWIS/GSI2 of 16
- Photo: WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: /WireImage/Rex USA/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: MWD/BSC/RPK/ZOJ/ZJZ/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Dmac/Rocstar/Miguel/Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: Reuters9 of 16
- Photo: Luke MacGregor/Reuters10 of 16
- Photo: WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Fred Duval/FilmMagic12 of 16
- Photo: Paul Bergen/Redferns/Getty Images North America13 of 16
- Photo: Stefan M. Prager/Redferns/Getty Images North America14 of 16
- Photo: Tony Oudot/FilmMagic15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Aviva Drescher Signs on to 'Real Housewives of New York' (Again)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:41:10 PM
- Ryan Seacrest, Simon Cowell React to Mentor Mike Darnell's Fox Exit MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:34:30 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box Office
Adele's estranged father has reached out to the singer in a bid to meet the singer's baby boy and become a "proper granddad."
The Grammy-winning soul sensation's dad Mark Evans, who split from Adele's mother Penny when the star was just three years old, attempted to reconcile with the singer when he learned she was pregnant last year.
Evans has spoken out once again in a bid to get in contact with his daughter. He says he just wants to meet Adele's baby son, who was born in October and is rumored to be called Angelo James, and form a bond with his grandson - but he claims his efforts to get in touch have been snubbed.
RELATED: Celebrity rivals
He tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "I've left messages on her phone, I've written to her and I've sent her birthday and Christmas cards but it's like I'm dead to her. I'm not interested in her celebrity status or her money, I just want my daughter back and I want to be a proper granddad to the little one.
"Not only did I hear I was going to be a granddad for the first time via the media, I found out the same way that she's calling the baby Angelo James. I'd hoped so much that she'd put my late dad's name, John, in there somewhere, but alas it looks as if it is not going to be.
"[I am] missing out on so many of the joys of being a grandfather. Simple pleasures like taking him out for a walk in his buggy along the promenade at Penarth [in Wales] like I used to with Adele, then stop off for an ice cream on the way back. I want to do all the granddad stuff with him... I just want normality. I want to be like any other granddad."
In an interview which was published in Vogue magazine last year, Adele admitted she was angry at her estranged father for publicly airing his heartache, raging, "It blows my mind. 'I love her so much.' Really? Why are you telling me that through a newspaper? If I ever see him I will spit in his face."
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Katy Perry incites a Twitter feud with a 17-year-old rapper. Get the dirty details on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite