Adele's father diagnosed with cancer
- Photo: WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 9
- Photo: Xposure Photos/.3 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA5 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
Adele's estranged father has renewed his pleas for a reconciliation with the British singer following his diagnosis with bowel cancer.
Mark Evans, who split from Adele's mother Penny when the star was just three years old, has been attempting to mend their broken relationship, but the pair remain estranged.
RELATED: Stars who fluctuate in weight
Evans has now revealed he is battling cancer and has undergone surgery to have a number of tumors removed from his stomach and bowel. He is currently awaiting the results of further tests before his treatment continues and he has issued a heartfelt plea to his daughter, requesting to meet his 11-month-old grandson, Angelo, before it is too late.
RELATED: Weirdest diet tricks
Evans tells Britain's The Sun newspaper, "I was not there for my daughter when I should have been. I have regretted that every second of every day. It tears me up inside. I still haven't met Angelo and I'm facing the fact I may never do (sic). It could be over before I get to make my peace with Adele.. I didn't want to worry Adele about the cancer, but it looks like she's not going to speak to me so I've no way of telling her [than through the media]...
"Trying to get hold of my daughter is like trying to call the U.S. President... I haven't got [Adele's] number... I sent her birthday cards via her record label, but never heard back."
Adele gave birth to Angelo, her first child with her partner Simon Konecki, in October 2012.
Get out the vote
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite