Alanis Morissette Marries in Intimate Ceremony
- Photo: VPC/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News2 of 7
- Photo: Shea Walsh/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Starsurf/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: AMC/Varnedoe, PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News5 of 7
- Photo: Vince Bucci/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Singer Alanis Morissette has reportedly tied the knot!
Morissette wed rapper Souleye, also known as Mario Treadway, at their Los Angeles home on May 22, one week before her 36th birthday, People.com confirms.
This is the first marriage for both Morissette and Treadway. Morissette was previously engaged to actor Ryan Reynolds in 2007.
Related on Wonderwall:
Related on ET and People:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite