Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa: We Want to Get Married Soon
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: WENN3 of 14
- Photo: VPC/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: Tina Paul / Camera Press / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.6 of 14
- Photo: James Veysey / Camera Press / Retna Ltd./Retna Digital7 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 14
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News11 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Koi Sojer/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Nas Cuts Homophobic 'Illmatic' Lyrics at Tribeca Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:13:00 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Nas Cuts Homophobic 'Illmatic' Lyrics at Tribeca Film Festival
Is "Black and Yellow" rapper Wiz Khalifa ready to make an honest woman out of Amber Rose?
At Sunday's Grammy Awards in L.A., Rose, 28, dispelled rumors Khalifa had recently proposed. "We're not engaged," she told E! News. "Not yet."
"Soon though," Khalifa, 24, hinted. The two began dating just "over a year" ago, shortly after Rose split with another rapper, Kanye West, 34.
Rose, who wore a vibrant Versace gown, isn't putting any pressure on Khalifa. "We want to get married. We're just taking our time," she said. "Whenever he wants to propose, that's when it will happen."
"He's just the sweetest guy. He's very normal," she gushed. "He didn't let the fame and everything get to him."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite