Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa: We Want to Get Married Soon
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: WENN3 of 14
- Photo: VPC/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: Tina Paul / Camera Press / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.6 of 14
- Photo: James Veysey / Camera Press / Retna Ltd./Retna Digital7 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 14
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News11 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Koi Sojer/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Narnia' Sequel Taps David Magee to Write ScriptMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 10:49:16 AM
- A24 Adds Distribution Exec Heath Shapiro to Growing RanksMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 10:28:45 AM
- 'Breaking Bad,' 'Orange Is the New Black' Among Writers Guild&amMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 10:07:55 AM
- 'American Hustle' Reviews: Do Critics Think David O. Russell's Latest is MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:48:23 AM
- Dustin Diamond Regrets 'Saved By the Bell' Book; Claims 'Celebrity Fit ClMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:38:40 AM
- 'Narnia' Sequel Taps David Magee to Write Script
Is "Black and Yellow" rapper Wiz Khalifa ready to make an honest woman out of Amber Rose?
At Sunday's Grammy Awards in L.A., Rose, 28, dispelled rumors Khalifa had recently proposed. "We're not engaged," she told E! News. "Not yet."
"Soon though," Khalifa, 24, hinted. The two began dating just "over a year" ago, shortly after Rose split with another rapper, Kanye West, 34.
Rose, who wore a vibrant Versace gown, isn't putting any pressure on Khalifa. "We want to get married. We're just taking our time," she said. "Whenever he wants to propose, that's when it will happen."
"He's just the sweetest guy. He's very normal," she gushed. "He didn't let the fame and everything get to him."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite