Amber Rose brags about being 9 months pregnant with no stretch marks
- Photo: SPOT/GSI1 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: @muvarosebud/Instagram3 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: Alison Buck/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
Warning to moms: Amber Rose's pregnancy may cause jealousy! The 29-year-old model, who is expecting her first child, a baby boy, with her fiancé, Wiz Khalifa, has been bragging on Twitter about her stretch mark-free body.
Rose shared a photo of herself posing in only a bra and underwear to show off her baby bump. "Nine months pregnant and no stretch marks on my body," she captioned the shot on Sunday. "Thank you Jesus!"
Rose, who became engaged to rapper Khalifa, 25, in March 2012, confirmed her pregnancy at the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards in September.
"I'm finally getting a Lil chunky going into my last month of pregnancy . . . Better now then in those first couple months," she wrote Jan. 15.
The first-time mom-to-be plans on having a natural delivery -- and she can't wait for the big day! "Today was the first day of my home birthing classes," she tweeted Jan. 13. "No meds, no hospital, just the privacy of my own home. I'm so excited for this experience!"
During an interview Jan. 29 with L.A.'s Power 106, Rose and Khalifa said they have a "total boss name" picked out for their son. "It's funny because I came up with the name for our boy and immediately he came up with a rapper [nickname] for him," Rose teased. But the couple plans to wait for their son's arrival before sharing his name with the world.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite