Amber Rose brags about being 9 months pregnant with no stretch marks
- Photo: SPOT/GSI1 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: @muvarosebud/Instagram3 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: Alison Buck/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Warning to moms: Amber Rose's pregnancy may cause jealousy! The 29-year-old model, who is expecting her first child, a baby boy, with her fiancé, Wiz Khalifa, has been bragging on Twitter about her stretch mark-free body.
Rose shared a photo of herself posing in only a bra and underwear to show off her baby bump. "Nine months pregnant and no stretch marks on my body," she captioned the shot on Sunday. "Thank you Jesus!"
Rose, who became engaged to rapper Khalifa, 25, in March 2012, confirmed her pregnancy at the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards in September.
"I'm finally getting a Lil chunky going into my last month of pregnancy . . . Better now then in those first couple months," she wrote Jan. 15.
The first-time mom-to-be plans on having a natural delivery -- and she can't wait for the big day! "Today was the first day of my home birthing classes," she tweeted Jan. 13. "No meds, no hospital, just the privacy of my own home. I'm so excited for this experience!"
During an interview Jan. 29 with L.A.'s Power 106, Rose and Khalifa said they have a "total boss name" picked out for their son. "It's funny because I came up with the name for our boy and immediately he came up with a rapper [nickname] for him," Rose teased. But the couple plans to wait for their son's arrival before sharing his name with the world.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Derek Hough undergoes painful physical therapy to deal with a back injury, plus more stars seek professional tune ups on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite