Amber Rose brags about being 9 months pregnant with no stretch marks
- Photo: SPOT/GSI1 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: @muvarosebud/Instagram3 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: Alison Buck/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Comic Book Overload: Why TV Has Gone to the SuperheroesMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:09:00 AM
- Paula Deen Returns to 'Today' Show After N-Word Fiasco to Apologize and Make Some MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:06:00 AM
- 'Black-ish' Creator Goes for Specific Stereotypes While Telling a Universal StoryMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:00:00 AM
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' EP on Saturating Market With Too Many Spinoffs: 'TherMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Top Chef Winner Ilan Hall Gets Down and Dirty on Knife FightMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:15:00 AM
- Comic Book Overload: Why TV Has Gone to the Superheroes
Warning to moms: Amber Rose's pregnancy may cause jealousy! The 29-year-old model, who is expecting her first child, a baby boy, with her fiancé, Wiz Khalifa, has been bragging on Twitter about her stretch mark-free body.
Rose shared a photo of herself posing in only a bra and underwear to show off her baby bump. "Nine months pregnant and no stretch marks on my body," she captioned the shot on Sunday. "Thank you Jesus!"
Rose, who became engaged to rapper Khalifa, 25, in March 2012, confirmed her pregnancy at the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards in September.
"I'm finally getting a Lil chunky going into my last month of pregnancy . . . Better now then in those first couple months," she wrote Jan. 15.
The first-time mom-to-be plans on having a natural delivery -- and she can't wait for the big day! "Today was the first day of my home birthing classes," she tweeted Jan. 13. "No meds, no hospital, just the privacy of my own home. I'm so excited for this experience!"
During an interview Jan. 29 with L.A.'s Power 106, Rose and Khalifa said they have a "total boss name" picked out for their son. "It's funny because I came up with the name for our boy and immediately he came up with a rapper [nickname] for him," Rose teased. But the couple plans to wait for their son's arrival before sharing his name with the world.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite