Amber Rose brags about being 9 months pregnant with no stretch marks
- Photo: SPOT/GSI1 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: @muvarosebud/Instagram3 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: Alison Buck/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential PeoplMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 8:05:00 AM
- Kevin Clash, Voice of Elmo, Cleared of Sex Abuse ChargesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real dealMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 5:46:01 AM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- American Idol: Who Blew the Judges Away?MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:31:00 PM
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential Peopl
Warning to moms: Amber Rose's pregnancy may cause jealousy! The 29-year-old model, who is expecting her first child, a baby boy, with her fiancé, Wiz Khalifa, has been bragging on Twitter about her stretch mark-free body.
Rose shared a photo of herself posing in only a bra and underwear to show off her baby bump. "Nine months pregnant and no stretch marks on my body," she captioned the shot on Sunday. "Thank you Jesus!"
Rose, who became engaged to rapper Khalifa, 25, in March 2012, confirmed her pregnancy at the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards in September.
"I'm finally getting a Lil chunky going into my last month of pregnancy . . . Better now then in those first couple months," she wrote Jan. 15.
The first-time mom-to-be plans on having a natural delivery -- and she can't wait for the big day! "Today was the first day of my home birthing classes," she tweeted Jan. 13. "No meds, no hospital, just the privacy of my own home. I'm so excited for this experience!"
During an interview Jan. 29 with L.A.'s Power 106, Rose and Khalifa said they have a "total boss name" picked out for their son. "It's funny because I came up with the name for our boy and immediately he came up with a rapper [nickname] for him," Rose teased. But the couple plans to wait for their son's arrival before sharing his name with the world.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite