Amber Rose brags about being 9 months pregnant with no stretch marks
- Photo: SPOT/GSI1 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: @muvarosebud/Instagram3 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: Alison Buck/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Fox CEO Jim Gianopulos to Give USC Commencement SpeechMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:24:00 AM
- Vice President Joe Biden Joins Instagram in the Most Boss Way PossibleMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:12:00 AM
- Tribeca at 13: Film Festival Is Growing Up, but Still Hard to Pin DownMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:07:00 AM
- V.C. Andrews' Vampire Novel 'Daughter of Darkness' Being Developed for TVMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 10:37:00 AM
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 10:33:26 AM
- Fox CEO Jim Gianopulos to Give USC Commencement Speech
Warning to moms: Amber Rose's pregnancy may cause jealousy! The 29-year-old model, who is expecting her first child, a baby boy, with her fiancé, Wiz Khalifa, has been bragging on Twitter about her stretch mark-free body.
Rose shared a photo of herself posing in only a bra and underwear to show off her baby bump. "Nine months pregnant and no stretch marks on my body," she captioned the shot on Sunday. "Thank you Jesus!"
Rose, who became engaged to rapper Khalifa, 25, in March 2012, confirmed her pregnancy at the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards in September.
"I'm finally getting a Lil chunky going into my last month of pregnancy . . . Better now then in those first couple months," she wrote Jan. 15.
The first-time mom-to-be plans on having a natural delivery -- and she can't wait for the big day! "Today was the first day of my home birthing classes," she tweeted Jan. 13. "No meds, no hospital, just the privacy of my own home. I'm so excited for this experience!"
During an interview Jan. 29 with L.A.'s Power 106, Rose and Khalifa said they have a "total boss name" picked out for their son. "It's funny because I came up with the name for our boy and immediately he came up with a rapper [nickname] for him," Rose teased. But the couple plans to wait for their son's arrival before sharing his name with the world.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite