- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/AP2 of 11
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: BD3/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: V Labissiere/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Amber Rose/Twitter7 of 11
- Photo: @muvarosebud/Instagram8 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
Amber Rose is adjusting to motherhood. Less than one week after welcoming her first child, son Sebastian "The Bash" Taylor Thomaz, with Wiz Khalifa, the model has been tweeting about the good -- and sometimes painful -- moments she's experience as a new mom.
"Man breast-feeding is awesome. It kinda hurts though," she confessed Tuesday. "But the bonding with my baby is unbelievable. So worth it."
Rose, 29, and rapper Khalifa, 25, who became engaged in March 2012, celebrated baby Bash's birth on Feb. 22. "We can't stop staring at Sebastian. He's beautiful!" Rose tweeted the following day. "He's the perfect mixture between me and Wiz. He has Wiz's Lips and my round head. LOL."
The first-time mom also shared a photo with her fans of her son's first bath. "The Spa is ready for your highness The Bash," she captioned the shot of her preparing his tiny tub in her bathroom.
Khalifa has also been adjusting to being a new dad -- and is getting high marks from his bride-to-be.
"Best daddy ever ... Up with the baby so Muva can go back to sleep," Rose tweeted with an adorable photo of her fiancé holding their baby boy.
"Bash is so awesome," Khalifa tweeted Feb. 23. "He makes the coolest faces." He later gushed, "My son wakes right up and gives me kisses on the nose and hardly cries."
Indeed, the "Black and Yellow" rapper is really cherishing the first days with his little boy. "I'm not gonna lie, I haven't been on Twitter, Instagram, in the studio or nothing," he wrote Tuesday. "Just being Sebastian's dad is good enough for now."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite