Amber Rose: Breast-feeding 'kinda hurts,' but is 'so worth it'
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: BD3/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: V Labissiere/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Amber Rose/Twitter7 of 11
- Photo: @muvarosebud/Instagram8 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
Amber Rose is adjusting to motherhood. Less than one week after welcoming her first child, son Sebastian "The Bash" Taylor Thomaz, with Wiz Khalifa, the model has been tweeting about the good -- and sometimes painful -- moments she's experience as a new mom.
"Man breast-feeding is awesome. It kinda hurts though," she confessed Tuesday. "But the bonding with my baby is unbelievable. So worth it."
Rose, 29, and rapper Khalifa, 25, who became engaged in March 2012, celebrated baby Bash's birth on Feb. 22. "We can't stop staring at Sebastian. He's beautiful!" Rose tweeted the following day. "He's the perfect mixture between me and Wiz. He has Wiz's Lips and my round head. LOL."
The first-time mom also shared a photo with her fans of her son's first bath. "The Spa is ready for your highness The Bash," she captioned the shot of her preparing his tiny tub in her bathroom.
Khalifa has also been adjusting to being a new dad -- and is getting high marks from his bride-to-be.
"Best daddy ever ... Up with the baby so Muva can go back to sleep," Rose tweeted with an adorable photo of her fiancé holding their baby boy.
"Bash is so awesome," Khalifa tweeted Feb. 23. "He makes the coolest faces." He later gushed, "My son wakes right up and gives me kisses on the nose and hardly cries."
Indeed, the "Black and Yellow" rapper is really cherishing the first days with his little boy. "I'm not gonna lie, I haven't been on Twitter, Instagram, in the studio or nothing," he wrote Tuesday. "Just being Sebastian's dad is good enough for now."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite