Amber Rose: Breast-feeding 'kinda hurts,' but is 'so worth it'
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: BD3/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: V Labissiere/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Amber Rose/Twitter7 of 11
- Photo: @muvarosebud/Instagram8 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Amber Rose is adjusting to motherhood. Less than one week after welcoming her first child, son Sebastian "The Bash" Taylor Thomaz, with Wiz Khalifa, the model has been tweeting about the good -- and sometimes painful -- moments she's experience as a new mom.
"Man breast-feeding is awesome. It kinda hurts though," she confessed Tuesday. "But the bonding with my baby is unbelievable. So worth it."
Rose, 29, and rapper Khalifa, 25, who became engaged in March 2012, celebrated baby Bash's birth on Feb. 22. "We can't stop staring at Sebastian. He's beautiful!" Rose tweeted the following day. "He's the perfect mixture between me and Wiz. He has Wiz's Lips and my round head. LOL."
The first-time mom also shared a photo with her fans of her son's first bath. "The Spa is ready for your highness The Bash," she captioned the shot of her preparing his tiny tub in her bathroom.
Khalifa has also been adjusting to being a new dad -- and is getting high marks from his bride-to-be.
"Best daddy ever ... Up with the baby so Muva can go back to sleep," Rose tweeted with an adorable photo of her fiancé holding their baby boy.
"Bash is so awesome," Khalifa tweeted Feb. 23. "He makes the coolest faces." He later gushed, "My son wakes right up and gives me kisses on the nose and hardly cries."
Indeed, the "Black and Yellow" rapper is really cherishing the first days with his little boy. "I'm not gonna lie, I haven't been on Twitter, Instagram, in the studio or nothing," he wrote Tuesday. "Just being Sebastian's dad is good enough for now."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite