Amber Rose: Breast-feeding 'kinda hurts,' but is 'so worth it'
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: BD3/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: V Labissiere/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Amber Rose/Twitter7 of 11
- Photo: @muvarosebud/Instagram8 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
Amber Rose is adjusting to motherhood. Less than one week after welcoming her first child, son Sebastian "The Bash" Taylor Thomaz, with Wiz Khalifa, the model has been tweeting about the good -- and sometimes painful -- moments she's experience as a new mom.
"Man breast-feeding is awesome. It kinda hurts though," she confessed Tuesday. "But the bonding with my baby is unbelievable. So worth it."
Rose, 29, and rapper Khalifa, 25, who became engaged in March 2012, celebrated baby Bash's birth on Feb. 22. "We can't stop staring at Sebastian. He's beautiful!" Rose tweeted the following day. "He's the perfect mixture between me and Wiz. He has Wiz's Lips and my round head. LOL."
The first-time mom also shared a photo with her fans of her son's first bath. "The Spa is ready for your highness The Bash," she captioned the shot of her preparing his tiny tub in her bathroom.
Khalifa has also been adjusting to being a new dad -- and is getting high marks from his bride-to-be.
"Best daddy ever ... Up with the baby so Muva can go back to sleep," Rose tweeted with an adorable photo of her fiancé holding their baby boy.
"Bash is so awesome," Khalifa tweeted Feb. 23. "He makes the coolest faces." He later gushed, "My son wakes right up and gives me kisses on the nose and hardly cries."
Indeed, the "Black and Yellow" rapper is really cherishing the first days with his little boy. "I'm not gonna lie, I haven't been on Twitter, Instagram, in the studio or nothing," he wrote Tuesday. "Just being Sebastian's dad is good enough for now."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite