Amber Rose on Wiz Khalifa: 'We're Definitely Gonna Get Married and Have Babies'
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News2 of 5
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: Koi Sojer/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'Saved by the Bell' Movie's Taylor Russell Books Recurring Role on TNT&amMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 10:00:00 AM
- Celebrate 'Talk Like a Pirate Day' With Historical Doc 'Last Hijack&aMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 9:53:00 AM
- Joan Rivers May Be Gone, But She Still Plans on Buying iPhone 6MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 9:51:00 AM
- Jazz at Lincoln Center opens season with 'Ochas'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 9:29:16 AM
- Amber Heard Joins Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike' Sequel (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 9:16:00 AM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Movie's Taylor Russell Books Recurring Role on TNT&am
Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa are always quick to show their love for one another.
Whether it's kisses on the red carpet or something as simple as pet names on Twitter, these two are in love.
So it was no surprise to us when Amber Rose told us that Wiz Khalifa will be the father of her child.
Amber Rose exclusively told GlobalGrind, "I want to be a mom really bad. I really want babies. I'll be 28 in October, and my maternal instinct is ready."
When asked if Wiz will be the father she gushed, "Yeah, absolutely!"
Amber Rose also talked about marriage, rumors and all the attention she gets. Check it out below:
On planning to marry Wiz Khalifa:
"We're definitely going to get married and have babies. Not right now, because we're still busy and we still want to enjoy each other first. We want to go on vacation, travel and just enjoy each other company, but he's definitely the one. We're definitely going to lay it down and get it done."
On the rumors and lies:
"Worst thing I read about myself are the countless rumors that are just made up off the top of someone's head. They don't care about my life or my livelihood. They were just, like, 'Oh, there's nothing going on in the world -- let's make up something about Amber, post it, and everyone in the world believed it.'"
On all the attention:
"I do not like attention at all. I don't like to be out there. It seems like that because the paparazzi follow me and I'll get photographed, but I'm always kind of like really low key and they just catch me. I always try to go another way, so I'm not bothered or out there. I'm really shy."
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite