Amber Rose on Wiz Khalifa: 'We're Definitely Gonna Get Married and Have Babies'
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News2 of 5
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: Koi Sojer/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa are always quick to show their love for one another.
Whether it's kisses on the red carpet or something as simple as pet names on Twitter, these two are in love.
So it was no surprise to us when Amber Rose told us that Wiz Khalifa will be the father of her child.
Amber Rose exclusively told GlobalGrind, "I want to be a mom really bad. I really want babies. I'll be 28 in October, and my maternal instinct is ready."
When asked if Wiz will be the father she gushed, "Yeah, absolutely!"
Amber Rose also talked about marriage, rumors and all the attention she gets. Check it out below:
On planning to marry Wiz Khalifa:
"We're definitely going to get married and have babies. Not right now, because we're still busy and we still want to enjoy each other first. We want to go on vacation, travel and just enjoy each other company, but he's definitely the one. We're definitely going to lay it down and get it done."
On the rumors and lies:
"Worst thing I read about myself are the countless rumors that are just made up off the top of someone's head. They don't care about my life or my livelihood. They were just, like, 'Oh, there's nothing going on in the world -- let's make up something about Amber, post it, and everyone in the world believed it.'"
On all the attention:
"I do not like attention at all. I don't like to be out there. It seems like that because the paparazzi follow me and I'll get photographed, but I'm always kind of like really low key and they just catch me. I always try to go another way, so I'm not bothered or out there. I'm really shy."
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite