Amber Rose on Wiz Khalifa: 'We're Definitely Gonna Get Married and Have Babies'
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News2 of 5
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: Koi Sojer/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Katherine Heigl, Mindy Kaling, Ricky Gervais Among Stars Added to Emmy Presenters ListMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 10:23:00 AM
- Beyonce, Buckets and 'Bang, Bang' 13 Things to Expect at MTV's VMAsMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 10:12:00 AM
- Geoff Stults Lands Recurring Roles on The Odd Couple, Netflix's Grace and FrankieMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 10:04:00 AM
- Artist Christo says river project at a standstillMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 10:00:52 AM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Reviews: Was This Sequel Worth the Wait or 9 Years MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 9:57:00 AM
- Katherine Heigl, Mindy Kaling, Ricky Gervais Among Stars Added to Emmy Presenters List
Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa are always quick to show their love for one another.
Whether it's kisses on the red carpet or something as simple as pet names on Twitter, these two are in love.
So it was no surprise to us when Amber Rose told us that Wiz Khalifa will be the father of her child.
Amber Rose exclusively told GlobalGrind, "I want to be a mom really bad. I really want babies. I'll be 28 in October, and my maternal instinct is ready."
When asked if Wiz will be the father she gushed, "Yeah, absolutely!"
Amber Rose also talked about marriage, rumors and all the attention she gets. Check it out below:
On planning to marry Wiz Khalifa:
"We're definitely going to get married and have babies. Not right now, because we're still busy and we still want to enjoy each other first. We want to go on vacation, travel and just enjoy each other company, but he's definitely the one. We're definitely going to lay it down and get it done."
On the rumors and lies:
"Worst thing I read about myself are the countless rumors that are just made up off the top of someone's head. They don't care about my life or my livelihood. They were just, like, 'Oh, there's nothing going on in the world -- let's make up something about Amber, post it, and everyone in the world believed it.'"
On all the attention:
"I do not like attention at all. I don't like to be out there. It seems like that because the paparazzi follow me and I'll get photographed, but I'm always kind of like really low key and they just catch me. I always try to go another way, so I'm not bothered or out there. I'm really shy."
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Fresh from their split, Hilary Duff vacations with husband Mike Comrie and their son on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJ.Law Green Light
From Crowd Ignite