Amber Rose on Wiz Khalifa: 'We're Definitely Gonna Get Married and Have Babies'
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News2 of 5
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: Koi Sojer/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa are always quick to show their love for one another.
Whether it's kisses on the red carpet or something as simple as pet names on Twitter, these two are in love.
So it was no surprise to us when Amber Rose told us that Wiz Khalifa will be the father of her child.
Amber Rose exclusively told GlobalGrind, "I want to be a mom really bad. I really want babies. I'll be 28 in October, and my maternal instinct is ready."
When asked if Wiz will be the father she gushed, "Yeah, absolutely!"
Amber Rose also talked about marriage, rumors and all the attention she gets. Check it out below:
On planning to marry Wiz Khalifa:
"We're definitely going to get married and have babies. Not right now, because we're still busy and we still want to enjoy each other first. We want to go on vacation, travel and just enjoy each other company, but he's definitely the one. We're definitely going to lay it down and get it done."
On the rumors and lies:
"Worst thing I read about myself are the countless rumors that are just made up off the top of someone's head. They don't care about my life or my livelihood. They were just, like, 'Oh, there's nothing going on in the world -- let's make up something about Amber, post it, and everyone in the world believed it.'"
On all the attention:
"I do not like attention at all. I don't like to be out there. It seems like that because the paparazzi follow me and I'll get photographed, but I'm always kind of like really low key and they just catch me. I always try to go another way, so I'm not bothered or out there. I'm really shy."
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite