Amber Rose on Wiz Khalifa: 'We're Definitely Gonna Get Married and Have Babies'
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News2 of 5
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: Koi Sojer/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa are always quick to show their love for one another.
Whether it's kisses on the red carpet or something as simple as pet names on Twitter, these two are in love.
So it was no surprise to us when Amber Rose told us that Wiz Khalifa will be the father of her child.
Amber Rose exclusively told GlobalGrind, "I want to be a mom really bad. I really want babies. I'll be 28 in October, and my maternal instinct is ready."
When asked if Wiz will be the father she gushed, "Yeah, absolutely!"
Amber Rose also talked about marriage, rumors and all the attention she gets. Check it out below:
On planning to marry Wiz Khalifa:
"We're definitely going to get married and have babies. Not right now, because we're still busy and we still want to enjoy each other first. We want to go on vacation, travel and just enjoy each other company, but he's definitely the one. We're definitely going to lay it down and get it done."
On the rumors and lies:
"Worst thing I read about myself are the countless rumors that are just made up off the top of someone's head. They don't care about my life or my livelihood. They were just, like, 'Oh, there's nothing going on in the world -- let's make up something about Amber, post it, and everyone in the world believed it.'"
On all the attention:
"I do not like attention at all. I don't like to be out there. It seems like that because the paparazzi follow me and I'll get photographed, but I'm always kind of like really low key and they just catch me. I always try to go another way, so I'm not bothered or out there. I'm really shy."
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite