'American Idol' star Crystal Bowersox splits from husband
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 5
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com2 of 5
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com3 of 5
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- ICM Partners Snags Steve Alexander From ResolutionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Sam Raimi announces planned 'The Last of Us' filmMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:13:14 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Teams With Spritz Reading App to Make EveryonMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:49:00 AM
- ICM Partners Snags Steve Alexander From Resolution
"American Idol" runner-up Crystal Bowersox has split from her husband.
The Season 9 finalist married musician Brian Walker in 2010 after a short engagement, and now Bowersox has filed for divorce.
The 27-year-old announced the split to People magazine in a statement that reads, "After two and a half years, we have decided to end our marriage. The friendship and love which brought us together remains strong, and we will continue to support each other in our careers and personal lives."
The couple has no children together, but Bowersox has a 4-year-old son from a previous relationship.
RELATED: Rehabbed celebs
Get out the vote
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite