'American Idol' winner Lee DeWyze weds
- Photo: FOX1 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: FOX/Promotional3 of 10
- Photo: Mark Sullivan/WireImage.com4 of 10
- Photo: Roshan Perera/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: RD/Kenney/Retna Digital7 of 10
- Photo: FOX8 of 10
- Photo: FOX9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Lawyer Claims the 'X-Men' Director Was Not in Hawaii DurinMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 11:03:00 AM
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office AftMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 8:42:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Tanks for Johnny Depp's 4th Box-Office Flop in RowMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:59:00 AM
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Appear on NashvilleMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)
"American Idol" winner Lee DeWyze is a married man after exchanging vows with model/actress Jonna Walsh on Saturday in Camarillo, Calif.
RELATED: Selena Gomez Birthday Flashback
DeWyze met his new wife in 2010 and they became engaged last year.
RELATED: Romance Retrospective: David Spade
Following the ceremony, the singer, who won Season 9 of "Idol" back in 2010, tweeted, "Beautiful wedding, beautiful girl, just beautiful... We're married!"
Multiple reports suggest the newlyweds will be honeymooning in Bali.
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite