Amy Winehouse Buys Booze on the Way to Rehab
- Photo: WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Tony Clark/TCAA/ZDS/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: WeirPhotos/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: SF/Bauer-Griffin8 of 9
More Celeb News
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:25 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 12:25:10 PM
- Man fatally shot backstage at California concertMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 12:25:01 PM
- Snake Bites Nicki Minaj's Backup Dancer at VMA RehearsalMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 10:15:00 AM
- VIDEO: Watch the First Five Minutes of Lifetime's Saved By the Bell MovieMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:31:00 AM
- Iggy Azalea Posts Video of Stage Fall on InstagramMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:24:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:25 p.m. EDT
They tried to make her go to rehab and she said yes, yes, yes.
"Rehab" singer Amy Winehouse, 27, checked into The Priory rehab clinic on Wednesday -- but not before stopping at at Meadway Food and Wine in Southgate, North London to buy a miniature bottle of Smirnoff.
"She seemed out of it," an onlooker tells The Sun. "She was stumbling about, slurring her words. I was shocked to see her buy vodka so early in the day, and even more shocked to see her knock it straight back."
The singer's rep tells The Daily Mail that Winehouse checked into the facility because "she wants to be ready for performances in Europe this summer and decided to seek an assessment. She will remain at The Priory on doctors' advice."
This isn't Winehouse's first stint in rehab: the "Back to Black" singer sought treatment in January 2008 to treat her addiction to drugs and alcohol.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCausin' Trouble
From Crowd Ignite