Annie Lennox Weds at Boat Party
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Duffy-Marie Arnoult/WireImage2 of 5
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Annie Lennox has wed for the third time.
The singer, who once declared she'd never re-marry, exchanged vows with South African gynecologist and philanthropist Mitch Besser during a boat party on the River Thames on Saturday.
A spokeswoman for the star has confirmed the nuptials, stating the couple wed "in a private ceremony with friends and family present."
Oscar winner Colin Firth was among the guests.
RELATED: Anna Paquin: I Love Being Married
Lennox met Besser in 2009 at a fundraiser for his Mothers2Mothers AIDS charity - when the doctor was still married to his now ex-wife Debra.
The singer's grown-up daughters, Lola and Tali, were among the bridesmaids at the wedding.
The star split from their father, record producer Uri Fruchtmann, in 2000. They were married for 12 years.
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite