Annie Lennox Weds at Boat Party
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Duffy-Marie Arnoult/WireImage2 of 5
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts HospitalizedMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; BogdanovMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:04:00 AM
- Labor Day Viewing Guide: What to Binge-Watch This Weekend If You're Not Hanging Out With thMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:58:00 PM
- 'Utopia' Kicks One Person Out Before Filming Even BeginsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:26:00 PM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'Guardia
Annie Lennox has wed for the third time.
The singer, who once declared she'd never re-marry, exchanged vows with South African gynecologist and philanthropist Mitch Besser during a boat party on the River Thames on Saturday.
A spokeswoman for the star has confirmed the nuptials, stating the couple wed "in a private ceremony with friends and family present."
Oscar winner Colin Firth was among the guests.
RELATED: Anna Paquin: I Love Being Married
Lennox met Besser in 2009 at a fundraiser for his Mothers2Mothers AIDS charity - when the doctor was still married to his now ex-wife Debra.
The singer's grown-up daughters, Lola and Tali, were among the bridesmaids at the wedding.
The star split from their father, record producer Uri Fruchtmann, in 2000. They were married for 12 years.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWore it Better?
From Crowd Ignite