Annie Lennox Weds at Boat Party
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Duffy-Marie Arnoult/WireImage2 of 5
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Annie Lennox has wed for the third time.
The singer, who once declared she'd never re-marry, exchanged vows with South African gynecologist and philanthropist Mitch Besser during a boat party on the River Thames on Saturday.
A spokeswoman for the star has confirmed the nuptials, stating the couple wed "in a private ceremony with friends and family present."
Oscar winner Colin Firth was among the guests.
RELATED: Anna Paquin: I Love Being Married
Lennox met Besser in 2009 at a fundraiser for his Mothers2Mothers AIDS charity - when the doctor was still married to his now ex-wife Debra.
The singer's grown-up daughters, Lola and Tali, were among the bridesmaids at the wedding.
The star split from their father, record producer Uri Fruchtmann, in 2000. They were married for 12 years.
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite