Annie Lennox Weds at Boat Party
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Duffy-Marie Arnoult/WireImage2 of 5
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- First Look at Colton Haynes' Superhero Alter Ego on 'Arrow' (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Alicia Keys to Mentor Pharrell Williams' Team on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:11:00 PM
- CW Pulls 'Seed,' 'Backpackers' From ScheduleMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:03:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'
Annie Lennox has wed for the third time.
The singer, who once declared she'd never re-marry, exchanged vows with South African gynecologist and philanthropist Mitch Besser during a boat party on the River Thames on Saturday.
A spokeswoman for the star has confirmed the nuptials, stating the couple wed "in a private ceremony with friends and family present."
Oscar winner Colin Firth was among the guests.
RELATED: Anna Paquin: I Love Being Married
Lennox met Besser in 2009 at a fundraiser for his Mothers2Mothers AIDS charity - when the doctor was still married to his now ex-wife Debra.
The singer's grown-up daughters, Lola and Tali, were among the bridesmaids at the wedding.
The star split from their father, record producer Uri Fruchtmann, in 2000. They were married for 12 years.
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite