Annie Lennox Weds at Boat Party
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Duffy-Marie Arnoult/WireImage2 of 5
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Annie Lennox has wed for the third time.
The singer, who once declared she'd never re-marry, exchanged vows with South African gynecologist and philanthropist Mitch Besser during a boat party on the River Thames on Saturday.
A spokeswoman for the star has confirmed the nuptials, stating the couple wed "in a private ceremony with friends and family present."
Oscar winner Colin Firth was among the guests.
RELATED: Anna Paquin: I Love Being Married
Lennox met Besser in 2009 at a fundraiser for his Mothers2Mothers AIDS charity - when the doctor was still married to his now ex-wife Debra.
The singer's grown-up daughters, Lola and Tali, were among the bridesmaids at the wedding.
The star split from their father, record producer Uri Fruchtmann, in 2000. They were married for 12 years.
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Moore, Amy Adams, Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite