Ariana Grande calls on fans to stop threatening to Perez Hilton
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/Rex/Rex USA3 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/MTV/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Joel Ginsburg/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Erik Pendzich/Rex USA6 of 12
- Photo: Rich Polk/GettyImages.com7 of 12
- Photo: @arianagrande/Instagram8 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital10 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Ariana Grande has begged fans to stop sending online death threats to celebrity blogger Perez Hilton after he alleged the singer has a cocaine problem.
RELATED: Stars are nothing like us
On Sunday, the gossip blogger, whose real name is Mario Lavandeira, Jr., took to Twitter to confront singer about her purported drug use.
In a direct post to Grande, he wrote, "Are you okay? I heard someone saw you doing cocaine at a party! Stay away from drugs Ariana!!! I'm praying for you! You can overcome this! #JustSayNoToDrugs."
And after receiving threats from Grande's devotees on his personal social media sites, he took to Instagram to scold her fans for their negative posts and sick threats aimed at his infant son.
RELATED: Best TMI tweets of 2013
Hilton wrote, "ENOUGH is enough!... (Fans) should KNOW better than to wish death on a baby and say the disgusting things that 99 per cent of her fans have been spamming my Instagram with. For every day you continue to say vile things on my photos, I will continue to bring it to the attention of Ariana... And, at this point, her silence on this matter is shameful. Her team KNOWS what her fans are saying about my family. Ariana keeping quiet is condoning and promoting that behavior! Shameful, Ariana. Shameful! Quit being such an enabler and SAY SOMETHING!"
And on Thursday, Grande finally spoke out and called on her fans to stop the threats and name-calling online.
She tweeted, "arianators (fans), I know u don't like when ppl (people) say bad things about me but please don't wish negativity upon any1. don't give up ur light, I (love) u."
RELATED: Best celeb selfies of 2013
While Grande did not comment directly on the drug use rumors, a source close to the singer tells GossipCop.com that Hilton's claims are "all lies" and "not true." The insider claims the singer has already hired a legal team and plans to sue the blogger for slander.
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite