Ariana Grande, the Wanted's Nathan Sykes confirm relationship
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital2 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: @onealmcknight/Instagram5 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: CJA/ZJF/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Tiffany Rose Photography/.10 of 13
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Ariana Grande and Nathan Sykes are reluctantly making their relationship official. The 20-year-old singers confirmed they are dating in messages on Twitter on Sept. 24.
After fans caught the Wanted boy bander and the "Sam & Cat" star on camera getting cozy at Disneyland, Sykes tweeted, "So, I guess it's obvious now ... thanks to everyone who is being so lovely. I'm so happy #butweareterrified #pleasedontkillme #orariana." Grande also tweeted, "We hesitated saying anything as people can be a bit insensitive but thank u. We value all of your happiness, thank you for valuing ours."
After making it official, the couple was spotted hugging and kissing on the Wanted's latest video shoot in Los Angeles early the next morning. Grande, wearing a strapless white top, was seen wrapping her arms around her man, while he took a phone call on set.
Earlier this month, however, Grande denied to "Access Hollywood" that she and Sykes were a couple. Was that just a cover up? Maybe not. An insider tells Us that the "Almost Is Never Enough" collaborators briefly broke up because Grande "couldn't take the heat from the Wanted's fans."
"She was getting death threats and couldn't deal with it. But they kept talking and she realized she really wanted to be with him, so they are giving it another go," the source explains. "She really wants to see where this goes. She is just going to ignore the haters, but she was genuinely scared for her safety."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite