Ariana Grande, the Wanted's Nathan Sykes confirm relationship
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital2 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: @onealmcknight/Instagram5 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: CJA/ZJF/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Tiffany Rose Photography/.10 of 13
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at EmmysMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex,' 'Ray Donovan' Renewed by ShowtimeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2015 Is Looking for New HomeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:20:00 AM
- George Takei's Husband and Career Architect Finally Gets His Time to ShineMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:04:00 AM
- Jennifer Aniston, Jon Hamm and Will Ferrell Headlining 'Stand Up to Cancer' TelecaMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:49:00 AM
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at Emmys
Ariana Grande and Nathan Sykes are reluctantly making their relationship official. The 20-year-old singers confirmed they are dating in messages on Twitter on Sept. 24.
After fans caught the Wanted boy bander and the "Sam & Cat" star on camera getting cozy at Disneyland, Sykes tweeted, "So, I guess it's obvious now ... thanks to everyone who is being so lovely. I'm so happy #butweareterrified #pleasedontkillme #orariana." Grande also tweeted, "We hesitated saying anything as people can be a bit insensitive but thank u. We value all of your happiness, thank you for valuing ours."
After making it official, the couple was spotted hugging and kissing on the Wanted's latest video shoot in Los Angeles early the next morning. Grande, wearing a strapless white top, was seen wrapping her arms around her man, while he took a phone call on set.
Earlier this month, however, Grande denied to "Access Hollywood" that she and Sykes were a couple. Was that just a cover up? Maybe not. An insider tells Us that the "Almost Is Never Enough" collaborators briefly broke up because Grande "couldn't take the heat from the Wanted's fans."
"She was getting death threats and couldn't deal with it. But they kept talking and she realized she really wanted to be with him, so they are giving it another go," the source explains. "She really wants to see where this goes. She is just going to ignore the haters, but she was genuinely scared for her safety."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite