Ariana Grande, the Wanted's Nathan Sykes confirm relationship
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital2 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: @onealmcknight/Instagram5 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: CJA/ZJF/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Tiffany Rose Photography/.10 of 13
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Ariana Grande and Nathan Sykes are reluctantly making their relationship official. The 20-year-old singers confirmed they are dating in messages on Twitter on Sept. 24.
After fans caught the Wanted boy bander and the "Sam & Cat" star on camera getting cozy at Disneyland, Sykes tweeted, "So, I guess it's obvious now ... thanks to everyone who is being so lovely. I'm so happy #butweareterrified #pleasedontkillme #orariana." Grande also tweeted, "We hesitated saying anything as people can be a bit insensitive but thank u. We value all of your happiness, thank you for valuing ours."
After making it official, the couple was spotted hugging and kissing on the Wanted's latest video shoot in Los Angeles early the next morning. Grande, wearing a strapless white top, was seen wrapping her arms around her man, while he took a phone call on set.
Earlier this month, however, Grande denied to "Access Hollywood" that she and Sykes were a couple. Was that just a cover up? Maybe not. An insider tells Us that the "Almost Is Never Enough" collaborators briefly broke up because Grande "couldn't take the heat from the Wanted's fans."
"She was getting death threats and couldn't deal with it. But they kept talking and she realized she really wanted to be with him, so they are giving it another go," the source explains. "She really wants to see where this goes. She is just going to ignore the haters, but she was genuinely scared for her safety."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite