Ariana Grande, the Wanted's Nathan Sykes confirm relationship
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital2 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: @onealmcknight/Instagram5 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: CJA/ZJF/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Tiffany Rose Photography/.10 of 13
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Ariana Grande and Nathan Sykes are reluctantly making their relationship official. The 20-year-old singers confirmed they are dating in messages on Twitter on Sept. 24.
After fans caught the Wanted boy bander and the "Sam & Cat" star on camera getting cozy at Disneyland, Sykes tweeted, "So, I guess it's obvious now ... thanks to everyone who is being so lovely. I'm so happy #butweareterrified #pleasedontkillme #orariana." Grande also tweeted, "We hesitated saying anything as people can be a bit insensitive but thank u. We value all of your happiness, thank you for valuing ours."
After making it official, the couple was spotted hugging and kissing on the Wanted's latest video shoot in Los Angeles early the next morning. Grande, wearing a strapless white top, was seen wrapping her arms around her man, while he took a phone call on set.
Earlier this month, however, Grande denied to "Access Hollywood" that she and Sykes were a couple. Was that just a cover up? Maybe not. An insider tells Us that the "Almost Is Never Enough" collaborators briefly broke up because Grande "couldn't take the heat from the Wanted's fans."
"She was getting death threats and couldn't deal with it. But they kept talking and she realized she really wanted to be with him, so they are giving it another go," the source explains. "She really wants to see where this goes. She is just going to ignore the haters, but she was genuinely scared for her safety."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite