Ashlee Simpson: Jess Is "Always Saying, 'I Want a Baby!'"
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News1 of 6
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Scott D. Smith/Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Ashlee Simpson says her big sister Jessica Simpson can't wait to be a mom.
"She's always saying, 'Oh, I want a baby!'" Ashlee, 24, who welcomed Bronx 10 months ago, says in the October issue of Redbook.
When asked if she envies her single sister, who was dumped by Tony Romo in July, Ashlee admits, "I really don't."
The "Melrose Place" star, who wed Pete Wentz in May 2008, says, "being a mom's so empowering and incredible. I'm one of those people who believes that life brings things to you at a certain time for a certain reason, and if you just go with it, that's where the best moments come from."
Since having Bronx, Ashlee admits she's "grown up so much."
"The great thing about being pregnant is that you have nine months and it really does prepare you. Your body is changing, and it's such an amazing time to feel that connection," she says.
Ashlee, who has bragged she could do the splits while 9 months pregnant, says she also kept fit by doing "prenatal yoga, which was a nice way to mellow down and focus on me and Bronx."
"Being pregnant was the healthiest I've ever been in my life," she adds. "Except for the cupcakes."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite