Ashlee Simpson: Jess Is "Always Saying, 'I Want a Baby!'"
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News1 of 6
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Scott D. Smith/Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- E! Remembers Joan Rivers and Her Favorite 'Fashion Police' Targets: Kardashians, RMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:15:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- E! Remembers Joan Rivers and Her Favorite 'Fashion Police' Targets: Kardashians, R
Ashlee Simpson says her big sister Jessica Simpson can't wait to be a mom.
"She's always saying, 'Oh, I want a baby!'" Ashlee, 24, who welcomed Bronx 10 months ago, says in the October issue of Redbook.
When asked if she envies her single sister, who was dumped by Tony Romo in July, Ashlee admits, "I really don't."
The "Melrose Place" star, who wed Pete Wentz in May 2008, says, "being a mom's so empowering and incredible. I'm one of those people who believes that life brings things to you at a certain time for a certain reason, and if you just go with it, that's where the best moments come from."
Since having Bronx, Ashlee admits she's "grown up so much."
"The great thing about being pregnant is that you have nine months and it really does prepare you. Your body is changing, and it's such an amazing time to feel that connection," she says.
Ashlee, who has bragged she could do the splits while 9 months pregnant, says she also kept fit by doing "prenatal yoga, which was a nice way to mellow down and focus on me and Bronx."
"Being pregnant was the healthiest I've ever been in my life," she adds. "Except for the cupcakes."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite