Ashlee Simpson, Pete Wentz Have Back-to-Back Fast Food Reunions
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:18:52 PM
- Daytime Talkshow 'The Real' to Air in More Than 70 Percent of the CountryMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:00:47 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)
Maybe this marriage can be saved ... by burgers and burritos. Despite their divorce filing last month, Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz didn't keep their distance this past weekend.
Simpson, 26, and Wentz, 31, bonded over fast food in their native L.A., hitting two different drive-through food spots in two days.
On Saturday, the spouses of nearly three years were photographed rolling up (with Wentz behind the wheel) for burgers and fries at In-N-Out burger.
The next day, the duo (parents to son Bronx, 2) continued the mobile greasy feast at another L.A. drive-through: a local Taco Bell.
No word yet on whether this portends a reconciliation or just a truly amicable parting.
Last week, Simpson turned heads when she went shopping in L.A. with a new guy, rocker Craig Owens, who affectionately put his arm around her shoulder.
A Simpson source told Us that the singer-actress and Owens, 26 (who happens to be a protege of Wentz) are simply "longtime friends."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite