- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: GVK/MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kirkland/Retna Digital6 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Adriana Barraza/Wonderwall8 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Alan Diaz/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG11 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News12 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: AP14 of 16
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 3:03:43 PM
- Bill Hader on 'SNL': Wacky, Tacky Wedding Farewell (Video) MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:55:41 PM
- The Weinstein Company Checks Into 'Suite Francaise' With Michelle WilliamsMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:53:24 PM
- Wrekin Hill Acquires U.S. Rights to John Malkovich Movie 'Siberian Education'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:34:32 PM
- 'Senna' Director Asif Kapadia to Direct Love Story 'Ali and Nino&aposMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:11:10 PM
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'
At 26, Ashlee Simpson is no stranger to starting over. After filing for divorce from Pete Wentz, Ashlee announced that she is beginning a new chapter in her life with a not-so-shocking, but still exciting career move. According to E! Online, she revealed at Mercedez-Benz New York Fashion Week that she will be collaborating on a juniors' collection with her sister, Jessica Simpson, for Macy's this October. She also recently told On Air with Ryan Seacrest that now, seven years after her notorious "SNL" lip-syncing incident, she's ready to start recording her fourth album. Wonderwall caught up with Ashlee backstage at the Herve Leger by Max Azria show this week to talk about how she's growing out her pixie cut, how sister Jessica is doing as she nears her wedding date, and how she balances motherhood and a busy work schedule.
Wonderwall: Your hair looks great!
Ashlee Simpson: I'm in the middle of half growing it out. I just grew the front out.
WW: Where do you want to go with it?
AS: I'm going to keep the front longer. I'm kind of ready to cut the back off now.
RELATED: Hollywood's Youngest Moms
WW: Are you going to be a bridesmaid coming up for Jessica? Is that the plan?
AS: Who knows the plan?
WW: How is she? Is she excited or nervous?
AS: She's amazing, she's great. Jess is always amazing. Jess is the best Auntie!
WW: And he has the best hair!
AS: He does have the best hair. We're definitely not cutting it!
WW: Lastly, how do you balance motherhood and your busy work schedule?
AS: With Bronx, it's easy. It works out. And he's the happiest little boy!
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From Kristen Stewart to Rihanna, check out some of Hollywood's tomboys.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite