Ashlee Simpson Talks Jessica's Wedding and Fashion
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: GVK/MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kirkland/Retna Digital6 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Adriana Barraza/Wonderwall8 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Alan Diaz/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG11 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News12 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Survivor' Enlists John Rocker as a CastawayMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:07:00 AM
- Kristin Bauer van Straten Returning to Once Upon a TimeMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:52:00 AM
- 'Fifty Shades' Jamie Dornan Cast in Miramax's '9th Life of LouisMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:44:00 AM
- Wiz Khalifa Nabs First No. 1 Album With 'Blacc Hollywood'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:13:00 AM
- Non-Fiction Producers Association Adds 14 Production Companies to RanksMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:01:00 AM
- 'Survivor' Enlists John Rocker as a Castaway
By Mary Kosearas, with reporting by Paris Hampton
At 26, Ashlee Simpson is no stranger to starting over. After filing for divorce from Pete Wentz, Ashlee announced that she is beginning a new chapter in her life with a not-so-shocking, but still exciting career move. According to E! Online, she revealed at Mercedez-Benz New York Fashion Week that she will be collaborating on a juniors' collection with her sister, Jessica Simpson, for Macy's this October. She also recently told On Air with Ryan Seacrest that now, seven years after her notorious "SNL" lip-syncing incident, she's ready to start recording her fourth album. Wonderwall caught up with Ashlee backstage at the Herve Leger by Max Azria show this week to talk about how she's growing out her pixie cut, how sister Jessica is doing as she nears her wedding date, and how she balances motherhood and a busy work schedule.
Wonderwall: Your hair looks great!
Ashlee Simpson: I'm in the middle of half growing it out. I just grew the front out.
WW: Where do you want to go with it?
AS: I'm going to keep the front longer. I'm kind of ready to cut the back off now.
RELATED: Hollywood's Youngest Moms
WW: Are you going to be a bridesmaid coming up for Jessica? Is that the plan?
AS: Who knows the plan?
WW: How is she? Is she excited or nervous?
AS: She's amazing, she's great. Jess is always amazing. Jess is the best Auntie!
WW: And he has the best hair!
AS: He does have the best hair. We're definitely not cutting it!
WW: Lastly, how do you balance motherhood and your busy work schedule?
AS: With Bronx, it's easy. It works out. And he's the happiest little boy!
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite