Ashlee Simpson Talks Jessica's Wedding and Fashion
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: GVK/MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kirkland/Retna Digital6 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Adriana Barraza/Wonderwall8 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Alan Diaz/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG11 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News12 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
By Mary Kosearas, with reporting by Paris Hampton
At 26, Ashlee Simpson is no stranger to starting over. After filing for divorce from Pete Wentz, Ashlee announced that she is beginning a new chapter in her life with a not-so-shocking, but still exciting career move. According to E! Online, she revealed at Mercedez-Benz New York Fashion Week that she will be collaborating on a juniors' collection with her sister, Jessica Simpson, for Macy's this October. She also recently told On Air with Ryan Seacrest that now, seven years after her notorious "SNL" lip-syncing incident, she's ready to start recording her fourth album. Wonderwall caught up with Ashlee backstage at the Herve Leger by Max Azria show this week to talk about how she's growing out her pixie cut, how sister Jessica is doing as she nears her wedding date, and how she balances motherhood and a busy work schedule.
Wonderwall: Your hair looks great!
Ashlee Simpson: I'm in the middle of half growing it out. I just grew the front out.
WW: Where do you want to go with it?
AS: I'm going to keep the front longer. I'm kind of ready to cut the back off now.
RELATED: Hollywood's Youngest Moms
WW: Are you going to be a bridesmaid coming up for Jessica? Is that the plan?
AS: Who knows the plan?
WW: How is she? Is she excited or nervous?
AS: She's amazing, she's great. Jess is always amazing. Jess is the best Auntie!
WW: And he has the best hair!
AS: He does have the best hair. We're definitely not cutting it!
WW: Lastly, how do you balance motherhood and your busy work schedule?
AS: With Bronx, it's easy. It works out. And he's the happiest little boy!
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite