Associate says Lil Wayne released from hospital
- Photo: Picture Perfect / Rex USA/Rex USA1 of 20
- Photo: Owen Sweeney/Rex / Rex USA/.2 of 20
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 20
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 20
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: Gary He/Invision/AP7 of 20
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP8 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 20
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Flynet10 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP11 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP12 of 20
- Photo: Jack Dempsey/Invision/AP13 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage14 of 20
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage15 of 20
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage16 of 20
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage17 of 20
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com18 of 20
- Photo: Steve Nesius/Invision/AP19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential PeoplMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 8:05:00 AM
- Kevin Clash, Voice of Elmo, Cleared of Sex Abuse ChargesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real dealMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 5:46:01 AM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- American Idol: Who Blew the Judges Away?MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:31:00 PM
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential Peopl
NEW YORK (AP) — Lil Wayne is out of the hospital, according to his Young Money associate Mack Maine.
Mack Maine told his Twitter followers on Monday night that the multiplatinum rapper had left Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles, where he had been hospitalized since last week.
RELATED: Lil Wayne addresses Chris Bosh feud
Mack Maine tweeted his thanks to the hospital and said Lil Wayne had officially been released and was headed home. He added: "God is great."
Lil Wayne — who has a history of seizures — was hospitalized last week. A person close to his camp who requested anonymity because of the sensitivity of the situation told The Associated Press that a seizure was the cause of his hospitalization.
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite