Associate says Lil Wayne released from hospital
- Photo: Picture Perfect / Rex USA/Rex USA1 of 20
- Photo: Owen Sweeney/Rex / Rex USA/.2 of 20
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 20
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 20
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: Gary He/Invision/AP7 of 20
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP8 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 20
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Flynet10 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP11 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP12 of 20
- Photo: Jack Dempsey/Invision/AP13 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage14 of 20
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage15 of 20
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage16 of 20
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage17 of 20
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com18 of 20
- Photo: Steve Nesius/Invision/AP19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
NEW YORK (AP) — Lil Wayne is out of the hospital, according to his Young Money associate Mack Maine.
Mack Maine told his Twitter followers on Monday night that the multiplatinum rapper had left Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles, where he had been hospitalized since last week.
RELATED: Lil Wayne addresses Chris Bosh feud
Mack Maine tweeted his thanks to the hospital and said Lil Wayne had officially been released and was headed home. He added: "God is great."
Lil Wayne — who has a history of seizures — was hospitalized last week. A person close to his camp who requested anonymity because of the sensitivity of the situation told The Associated Press that a seizure was the cause of his hospitalization.
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite