Associate says Lil Wayne released from hospital
- Photo: Picture Perfect / Rex USA/Rex USA1 of 20
- Photo: Owen Sweeney/Rex / Rex USA/.2 of 20
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 20
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 20
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: Gary He/Invision/AP7 of 20
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP8 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 20
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Flynet10 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP11 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP12 of 20
- Photo: Jack Dempsey/Invision/AP13 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage14 of 20
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage15 of 20
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage16 of 20
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage17 of 20
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com18 of 20
- Photo: Steve Nesius/Invision/AP19 of 20
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 9:49 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:40:16 AM
- Outtakes from OscarWrap Magazine Shoots (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:57:49 PM
- John Lasseter, Disney Legends Celebrate 90 Years and Campaign for 'Frozen'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:34:46 PM
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: 5 Fleshy, Lace-Draped MomentsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:45:29 PM
- 10 Eye-Popping Stills From Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:14:57 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 9:49 a.m. EST
NEW YORK (AP) — Lil Wayne is out of the hospital, according to his Young Money associate Mack Maine.
Mack Maine told his Twitter followers on Monday night that the multiplatinum rapper had left Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles, where he had been hospitalized since last week.
RELATED: Lil Wayne addresses Chris Bosh feud
Mack Maine tweeted his thanks to the hospital and said Lil Wayne had officially been released and was headed home. He added: "God is great."
Lil Wayne — who has a history of seizures — was hospitalized last week. A person close to his camp who requested anonymity because of the sensitivity of the situation told The Associated Press that a seizure was the cause of his hospitalization.
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite