Avril Lavigne designs nail line
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG1 of 18
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 18
- Photo: STARPICZ/Splash News3 of 18
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 18
- Photo: Pluviose/Retna Digital5 of 18
- Photo: CMA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: JGM/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 18
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks8 of 18
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com9 of 18
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage10 of 18
- Photo: @avrillavigne/Twitter11 of 18
- Photo: Splash News12 of 18
- Photo: @avrillavigne/Twitter13 of 18
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News14 of 18
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP15 of 18
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP16 of 18
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'Chappelle's Show' Co-Creator: I'd Pay to Get Cops to Wear CamerMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 2:25:00 PM
- Hulu Plus Scores 'Sleepy Hollow's' Exclusive Streaming RightsMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 2:07:00 PM
- 'Redskins' Banned by Washington Post Editorial PageMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 1:50:00 PM
- 'The Phone Call' Director Mat Kirkby's Next Project Will Make '5MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 1:42:00 PM
- Stephen Gaghan to Direct 'White City' Pilot for AMCMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 1:14:00 PM
- 'Chappelle's Show' Co-Creator: I'd Pay to Get Cops to Wear Camer
Singer Avril Lavigne has created a range of edgy nail polish designs for top beauty company Sally Hansen.
Lavigne, who already has a fragrance brand and clothing line Abbey Dawn, has extended her fashion empire by releasing a limited-edition collection of self-adhesive nail strips for Sally Hansen's Salon Effects.
She tells Women's Wear Daily, "This is pretty much the coolest thing ... I'm a really visual person; I like creating, and I love to have fun with colors. I think this offers self-expression, and it's a really smart, versatile way to show your style. I think my fans will really like it, because it's easy and simple and fun."
"I was really excited... since they're super quick. You clean your nails, peel the strips and apply them, file and go. I'm superfast at it, so it takes me like five minutes to do my nails. And it's super cool because the designs that I came up with are my personal style and vibe - they're rock 'n' roll and fun and bright and colorful. You have sparkles and little stars -- they are cute.
"For me, I'll be flying on a plane and be like, 'S---, I need to do my nails.' I can do these on a plane; I've done them in the car."
RELATED: Are Avril and Brody broken up?
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEx Encounter
From Crowd Ignite