Avril Lavigne designs nail line
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG1 of 18
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 18
- Photo: STARPICZ/Splash News3 of 18
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 18
- Photo: Pluviose/Retna Digital5 of 18
- Photo: CMA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: JGM/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 18
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks8 of 18
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com9 of 18
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage10 of 18
- Photo: @avrillavigne/Twitter11 of 18
- Photo: Splash News12 of 18
- Photo: @avrillavigne/Twitter13 of 18
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News14 of 18
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP15 of 18
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP16 of 18
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'Lucy' Director Luc Besson Predicts Greed Will End Human CivilizationMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 10:55:00 AM
- Whitney Houston's Mother Slams Lifetime Biopic: 'Please Let Her Rest'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 10:38:00 AM
- ABC's 'Scandal' Casts Portia De Rossi in 'Top Secret' RMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 10:33:00 AM
- SAG-AFTRA Sends Proposed Contract to Membership for RatificationMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 10:33:00 AM
- Captain America Cozies Up With Alice Eve in First Look at Chris Evans' Directorial Debut (PMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 10:04:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Director Luc Besson Predicts Greed Will End Human Civilization
Singer Avril Lavigne has created a range of edgy nail polish designs for top beauty company Sally Hansen.
Lavigne, who already has a fragrance brand and clothing line Abbey Dawn, has extended her fashion empire by releasing a limited-edition collection of self-adhesive nail strips for Sally Hansen's Salon Effects.
She tells Women's Wear Daily, "This is pretty much the coolest thing ... I'm a really visual person; I like creating, and I love to have fun with colors. I think this offers self-expression, and it's a really smart, versatile way to show your style. I think my fans will really like it, because it's easy and simple and fun."
"I was really excited... since they're super quick. You clean your nails, peel the strips and apply them, file and go. I'm superfast at it, so it takes me like five minutes to do my nails. And it's super cool because the designs that I came up with are my personal style and vibe - they're rock 'n' roll and fun and bright and colorful. You have sparkles and little stars -- they are cute.
"For me, I'll be flying on a plane and be like, 'S---, I need to do my nails.' I can do these on a plane; I've done them in the car."
RELATED: Are Avril and Brody broken up?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite