Avril Lavigne and Ex-Husband Deryck Whibley Reunite
- Photo: CMA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: JGM/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: @avrillavigne/Twitter6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG8 of 16
- Photo: STARPICZ/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: @avrillavigne/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Pluviose/Retna Digital14 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films DownMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 6:33:00 AM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't MMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:00:00 AM
- CBS Films Exec Shakeup: Terry Press Assumes Top Leadership Role, Wolfgang Hammer OutMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:22:00 AM
- Woody Allen Talks His Life and Career in First Podcast AppearanceMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:12:00 AM
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films Down
Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley's divorced in November 2010, but it looks like the former punk rock couple are still pals. The 27-year-old singer was all smiles as she met up with her ex-hubby Thursday for dinner in West Hollywood.
On Thursday, Lavigne, who is currently dating Brody Jenner, tweeted her support for her ex's band. "Congratulations Sum 41 for your Grammy nomination!" she wrote. "So f**king cool. You guys deserve it."
Since the end of their three year marriage, Lavigne and Whibley have remained close. "He's one of my best friends, and we work really well together and we stay in touch," Lavigne told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM radio show last year. "I think we're very lucky. We've been friends for a really long time and we always will be family. We have a connection. Things are good. I'm really grateful for that."
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite