Avril Lavigne and Ex-Husband Deryck Whibley Reunite
- Photo: CMA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: JGM/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: @avrillavigne/Twitter6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG8 of 16
- Photo: STARPICZ/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: @avrillavigne/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Pluviose/Retna Digital14 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley's divorced in November 2010, but it looks like the former punk rock couple are still pals. The 27-year-old singer was all smiles as she met up with her ex-hubby Thursday for dinner in West Hollywood.
On Thursday, Lavigne, who is currently dating Brody Jenner, tweeted her support for her ex's band. "Congratulations Sum 41 for your Grammy nomination!" she wrote. "So f**king cool. You guys deserve it."
Since the end of their three year marriage, Lavigne and Whibley have remained close. "He's one of my best friends, and we work really well together and we stay in touch," Lavigne told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM radio show last year. "I think we're very lucky. We've been friends for a really long time and we always will be family. We have a connection. Things are good. I'm really grateful for that."
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "That '70s Show" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite