Avril Lavigne's marriage is on the rocks, and not in a good wayRelated: Avril Lavigne
- Photo: Eugene Gologursky/.1 of 7
- Photo: MICHAL DOLEZAL/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Pedro Andrade, Bret Thompsett, James Breeden/Pacific Coast News3 of 7
- Photo: Max Butterworth/Sam Sharma/Pacific Coast News4 of 7
- Photo: World Faces/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Top French Filmmaker Olivier Assayas to Make First U.S. FilmMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 10:01:06 AM
- USA Orders Comedy Pilot From 'Fairly Legal' EP Peter OckoMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 9:47:08 AM
- A Peek Into the Soul of the Great Cinematographer Gordon Willis (Videos)MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 9:36:06 AM
- Ratings: NBC Tops With Slipping 'Voice' as ABC Wins in Total Viewers With &apoMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 9:21:00 AM
- Blake Shelton putting together Okla. benefit showMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 9:13:57 AM
- Cannes: Top French Filmmaker Olivier Assayas to Make First U.S. Film
Looks like Avril Lavigne's marriage might soon, "Fall to Pieces."
Rumors are swirling that the Canadian punk rock wannabe and Sum 41 hubby Deryck Whibley may be headed toward divorce.
The New York Daily news reports that Lavigne has been spotted without Deryck (but surrounded by other dudes) at a number of hot spots in New York.
Quoting anonymous sources, the paper says that the pair seemed to grow colder as summer progressed; they were rarely seen together.
And with an army of paparazzi out there, not showing up as a couple for a month usually gets lips flapping.
The paper also says that the couple has not been photographed together since December 2008, but we were able to find at least once pic of them hand-in-hand in May for Riley Keough's birthday party in Los Angeles. But that's it.
Deryck and a bro-friend were spotted in June at former playmate Kendra Wilkinson's engagement party and Deryck flew solo to a premiere of the new “Transformers” film that same month.
This was while Avril was reportedly off getting wasted on pina coladas in St. Tropez with her girlfriends.
You'd think the busy couple would want to spend as much off time as they can together. Especially any vacations or events where they can relax and not have to work for a bit.
Of course, everything's speculation at this point, as neither the couple nor their reps have commented on the story.
But they should realize by now that keeping mum on the whole thing just adds fuel to a gossip fire that's headed toward inferno proportions.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite