- Photo: Retna Ltd.1 of 8
- Photo: Avril and Deryck leave a tattoo parlor together back in March / David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News2 of 8
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/GettyImages.com6 of 8
- Photo: Brody Jenner strolls with Jayde Nicole/MAP/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
By Kat Giantis
After two months of hookup whispers, Avril Lavigne and Brody Jenner have finally sealed their fledgling romance with a public exchange of saliva. Paparazzi caught the pair tangling tongues on Thursday afternoon while driving around Los Angeles in the perma-stubbled reality TV Casanova's vintage muscle car.
RELATED VIDEO: See Avril and Brody lock lips
And it looks like their make-out session came a day after a meet-up with the popster's not-quite-ex-hubby, Deryck Whibley.
People magazine says Avril and Brody, whose relationship status is categorized by an insider as "hanging out," were seated one table over from the Sum 41 singer at hot spot Drai's.
The former flames, who filed for divorce in October but cozily attended the London premiere of "Alice in Wonderland" in late February and inked on tattoos together a month later, "shot each other glances frequently."
Still, Whibley's presence didn't appear to put a damper on the duo's fun. Avril was spied leaning on Brody's shoulders while dancing on a couch, although a spy says they attempted to "keep their flirting" to a minimum.
Lavigne, 25, and Jenner, 26, also tried to do the low-key thing while dining at a Mexican eatery last Saturday.
RELATED: See more pics of Avril
"They were both wearing hooded sweatshirts and trying keep a low profile," a spy tells E! News, adding that they ate in the back room to avoid prying eyes.
The next day was a different story. On Easter Sunday, the twosome hung with Brody's mom, Linda Thompson, who shared a hug with Avril as shutterbugs captured the moment.
They also weren't staying under-the-radar during an outing on March 30, when they apparently got their grope on at Les Deux.
"Brody and Avril were making out all night and couldn't keep their hands off each other," an eyewitness tells E!.
Picture-paints another spy, "Avril kept grabbing Brody, hugging him and whispering in his ear. She was dancing very provocatively and kept shoving cigarettes in her mouth."
RELATED: Check out pics of celebrity PDA
Jenner, who called it quits with onetime Playboy poser Jayde Nicole in December, is the latest lothario to catch Lavigne's eye.
She's also been spotted in the company of starlet-defiler Wilmer Valderrama, as well as the odious and unctuous Brandon "Greasy Bear" Davis, who proved his loathsomeness on Thursday by calling out his perfectly healthy-looking ex-girlfriend Mischa Barton as a "hefer" [sic] (this, from a guy previously dubbed "Fat Elvis").
And while we seriously question Avril's taste in men, we thank her for doing her part to keep these guys (however fleetingly) out of the dating pool.
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite