See Ricky Martin's 3-Year-Old Twins
- Photo: Pablo Alfaro/Vanity Fair1 of 17
- Photo: Pablo Alfaro/Vanity Fair2 of 17
- Photo: Pablo Alfaro/Vanity Fair3 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP4 of 17
- Photo: WENN5 of 17
- Photo: WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Christian Palma/AP7 of 17
- Photo: MU1/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: MU1/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Cecilia Blascoemail@example.com/Wonderwall10 of 17
- Photo: Leveckis/LondonEnt/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Kadena Pix/Bauer-Griffin14 of 17
- Photo: ERIC MCCANDLESS/Promotional15 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
It's Ricky 2.0 ... times two! Ricky Martin and his 3-year-old twin sons are making their magazine debut together on the April cover of Spanish Vanity Fair.
Matteo and Valentino, both 3, were delivered via surrogate, with whom Martin stays in touch and holds in high regard.
"I would give my life to the woman who helped me bring my children into the world," Martin tells the mag.
"I [did] not rent a womb," he adds about his aversion to the term "surrogate." "This expression is used by fundamentalist conservatives."
Martin, 40, is raising his twin boys with his partner of four years, Carlos Gonzalez Abella. The Latin pop star came out in 2010.
"This is just what I need, especially now that I am the father of two beautiful boys that are so full of light and who, with their outlook, teach me new things every day. To keep living as I did up until today would be to indirectly diminish the glow that my kids where [sic] born with," he wrote on his personal website in March 2010.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite