Backstreet Boy AJ McLean's First Baby Will Be a Girl!
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Vivien Killilea/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: John Cronise/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Larry Busacca/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: Fame Pictures8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- What Happened When the Cameras Went Off? Bachelor's Chris Harrison Spills on the Tense FinaMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential Replacements
Backstreet baby news!
Confirming their pregnancy in April, Backstreet Boys singer AJ McLean and his wife of eight months, Rochelle Karidis, broke the happy news on Twitter Tuesday that their new bundle of joy is going to be a girl.
Planning to name her Ava Jaymes, McLean confirms that his daughter will be the first "Backstreet girl." McLean's bandmates Brian Littrell, Kevin Richardson and Howie Dorough are all fathers of baby boys.
Proposing to Karidis in January 2010 during a live concert in Las Vegas, McLean tied the knot in December 2011 at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Celebrity photographer Tyler Shields officiated the ceremony, which was attended by Kathy Griffin, BSB's Nick Carter, Richardson, Littrell and Dorough.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Backstreet Boy AJ McLean's First Baby Will Be a Girl!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite