Backstreet Boy AJ McLean's First Baby Will Be a Girl!
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Vivien Killilea/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: John Cronise/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Larry Busacca/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: Fame Pictures8 of 9
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Backstreet baby news!
Confirming their pregnancy in April, Backstreet Boys singer AJ McLean and his wife of eight months, Rochelle Karidis, broke the happy news on Twitter Tuesday that their new bundle of joy is going to be a girl.
Planning to name her Ava Jaymes, McLean confirms that his daughter will be the first "Backstreet girl." McLean's bandmates Brian Littrell, Kevin Richardson and Howie Dorough are all fathers of baby boys.
Proposing to Karidis in January 2010 during a live concert in Las Vegas, McLean tied the knot in December 2011 at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Celebrity photographer Tyler Shields officiated the ceremony, which was attended by Kathy Griffin, BSB's Nick Carter, Richardson, Littrell and Dorough.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Backstreet Boy AJ McLean's First Baby Will Be a Girl!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite