Backstreet Boy AJ McLean's First Baby Will Be a Girl!
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Vivien Killilea/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: John Cronise/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Larry Busacca/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: Fame Pictures8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Backstreet baby news!
Confirming their pregnancy in April, Backstreet Boys singer AJ McLean and his wife of eight months, Rochelle Karidis, broke the happy news on Twitter Tuesday that their new bundle of joy is going to be a girl.
Planning to name her Ava Jaymes, McLean confirms that his daughter will be the first "Backstreet girl." McLean's bandmates Brian Littrell, Kevin Richardson and Howie Dorough are all fathers of baby boys.
Proposing to Karidis in January 2010 during a live concert in Las Vegas, McLean tied the knot in December 2011 at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Celebrity photographer Tyler Shields officiated the ceremony, which was attended by Kathy Griffin, BSB's Nick Carter, Richardson, Littrell and Dorough.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Backstreet Boy AJ McLean's First Baby Will Be a Girl!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite