Backstreet Boy AJ McLean's First Baby Will Be a Girl!
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Vivien Killilea/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: John Cronise/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Larry Busacca/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: Fame Pictures8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Backstreet baby news!
Confirming their pregnancy in April, Backstreet Boys singer AJ McLean and his wife of eight months, Rochelle Karidis, broke the happy news on Twitter Tuesday that their new bundle of joy is going to be a girl.
Planning to name her Ava Jaymes, McLean confirms that his daughter will be the first "Backstreet girl." McLean's bandmates Brian Littrell, Kevin Richardson and Howie Dorough are all fathers of baby boys.
Proposing to Karidis in January 2010 during a live concert in Las Vegas, McLean tied the knot in December 2011 at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Celebrity photographer Tyler Shields officiated the ceremony, which was attended by Kathy Griffin, BSB's Nick Carter, Richardson, Littrell and Dorough.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Backstreet Boy AJ McLean's First Baby Will Be a Girl!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite