Backstreet Boys' A.J. McLean, Wife Expecting a Baby!
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Vivien Killilea/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: MATT SAYLES/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: TylerShields.com/.7 of 10
- Photo: John Cronise/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Fame Pictures9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady GagaMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:49:04 PM
- 'Swerve' Review: Jason Clarke Gives This Humdrum Noir Its Only ZingMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:15:18 PM
- Egyptian Documentary 'The Square' Wins Top IDA AwardMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:09:27 PM
- #ICYMI: Pop Culture's Craziest This Week- Ron Burgundy, Kardashian Christmas, 'SouMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:49:27 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'The Book Thief' Star Geoffrey Rush Heaps Praise on Co-SMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:11:18 PM
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady Gaga
Lil' Backstreet boy -- or girl -- on the way!
Backstreet Boys' A.J. McLean is going to be a dad. The former boy band star, 34, and his wife, Rochelle Karidis, are expecting their very first child, they announced on YouTube Sunday.
With Karidis, 34, sitting next to him, the "I Want It That Way" singer says in the video to fans, "I just wanted to say thank you guys for all your love and support ... Because we love you all so much, we wanted to share with you -- for the first time -- something very special. We're having a baby!"
After proposing to Karidis in January 2010 during a live concert in Las Vegas, the couple tied the knot in December of last year at the Beverly Hills hotel. Attendees included Kathy Griffin, BSB's Kevin Richardson, Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell and Nick Carter; celeb photographer Tyler Shields officiated.
He has credited Karidis for encouraging his sobriety.
"You are my whole world and I cannot wait to spend my life with you," he tweeted last year to his love. "Without you here, I am lost!"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Backstreet Boys' A.J. McLean, Wife Expecting a Baby!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite