Backstreet Boys' A.J. McLean, Wife Expecting a Baby!
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Vivien Killilea/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: MATT SAYLES/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: TylerShields.com/.7 of 10
- Photo: John Cronise/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Fame Pictures9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
Lil' Backstreet boy -- or girl -- on the way!
Backstreet Boys' A.J. McLean is going to be a dad. The former boy band star, 34, and his wife, Rochelle Karidis, are expecting their very first child, they announced on YouTube Sunday.
With Karidis, 34, sitting next to him, the "I Want It That Way" singer says in the video to fans, "I just wanted to say thank you guys for all your love and support ... Because we love you all so much, we wanted to share with you -- for the first time -- something very special. We're having a baby!"
After proposing to Karidis in January 2010 during a live concert in Las Vegas, the couple tied the knot in December of last year at the Beverly Hills hotel. Attendees included Kathy Griffin, BSB's Kevin Richardson, Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell and Nick Carter; celeb photographer Tyler Shields officiated.
He has credited Karidis for encouraging his sobriety.
"You are my whole world and I cannot wait to spend my life with you," he tweeted last year to his love. "Without you here, I am lost!"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Backstreet Boys' A.J. McLean, Wife Expecting a Baby!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite