Backstreet Boys Singer Howie Dorough Expecting Baby No. 2
- Photo: DC5/WENN1 of 4
- Photo: PN2/WENN2 of 4
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- It's Angelina Jolie vs. Ben Affleck vs. Michael Keaton as Awards Season Kicks OffMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:51:00 PM
- 'Graceland's' Brandon Jay McLaren Books Recurring Role on 'GirlfMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:32:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service Philo
Us Weekly -- Howie Dorough had an extra reason to celebrate his 39th birthday!
On Aug. 20, the Backstreet Boys singer announced via Twitter that his wife, Leigh, is pregnant with their second son. "Thanks to family, friends and fans for all the amazing birthday wishes," Dorough wrote. "This year I'm receiving the best gift from my wife: another baby boy!"
The couple, who wed in December 2007, are already parents to a son, James Hoke, 3.
"I know it's not until Wednesday, but I already feel like I am having an incredible birthday with the baby boy news and all of the amazing birthday wishes!" Dorough tweeted Aug. 20.
Two days later, on the boy band member's actual birthday, his son celebrated by singing "Happy Birthday."
"What else could I ask for?" Dorough tweeted. "These precious moments are what life is all worth living for."
Dorough and his bandmates -- Brian Littrell, 37, A.J. McLean, 34, Nick Carter, 32, and Kevin Richardson, 40 -- are slated to perform Aug. 31 during the "Good Morning America" Summer Concert Series. It will be the band's first performance since Richardson rejoined the group.
Dorough isn't the only Backstreet Boys member with a family to feed: Richardson is father to son Mason, 5, and Littrell is father to son Baylee, 10. McLean is currently expecting his first child, a baby girl, with his wife, Rochelle Karidis.
The Backstreet Boys are currently working on their eighth studio album, slated for a spring 2013 release.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Flop?
From Crowd Ignite